Thursday, December 29, 2016

Logistics Officer , Marketing Officer , HR Officer - Egypt



An international company located in 5th settlement is looking for candidates to join our team for the following vacancies:
-Logistics Officer (from 0-2 years of experience)
-Marketing Officer (from 0-2 years of experience)
-HR Officer (from 0-2 years of experience)

*FEMALES ONLY

Qualifications:
-Fluent in English is a must
-Graduated from a reputable University ex:(AUC,GUC,MIU,BUE,..etc)
-Presentable

Interested Candidates kindly send your cv attached with a personal PICTURE and mention the job title in Subject or your CV. will be disregarded. E-mail: hr.vacancy22@gmail.com





Follow the Blog
http://edge4hr.blogspot.com/

:::::::::::::::::
                                                                           
                                                                           
اشترك معانا على جوجل+ حتى تكون أول من يرى الوظائف
Follow EDGE HR on Google+
To be the first to catch the opportunity
https://plus.google.com/111187544749450068821



1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. Link Building Service

    ReplyDelete